The Care for the Skin in this age can not be overemphasized, Due to the 21st Century kind of Job, People often take little or no notice at all on their Skin Health, Cosmetic Products which can also be expensive are often neglected, but like the Yorubas will say ”What we are going to Sokoto for, is right here in our Sokoto.”
Watermelon extract are used in beauty products including lipsticks and shower gels and also in lip glosses due to its hydrating properties. Water Melon also has Lycopene and different amino acids and Vitamins making it very nutritious to health.
***DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN GO INTO WATER MELON FARMING AND MAKE #400,000 MONTHLY? CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REPORT ON HOW TO DO THIS FOR FREE***
All these component in Water Melon (including helps Vitamin A, B6 and C) all helps to contribute towards healthy skin, and also aiding the immune system.
Below are some Cosmetic benefits of Water Melon
- For Skin Care and even Hair Growth
- The presence of Citrulline and Arginine in Water Melon Helps to promote Hair Growth
- Water Melon helps to promote Collagen formation which prevents Hair Lose
- Water Melon is used in the cosmetic industry as a natural Skin Toner can refreshes the Skin.
- The Presence of Lycopene and Vitamin A and C in Water Melon promote the production of Collagen and Elastin which helps the face and Skin Younger.
- Water Melon Oil is an excellent Hair Moisturizer too
***KNOW HOW TO GET GOVERNMENT LAND WITH JUST #5000 PER HECTARE IN ANY STATE NOW, CLICK HERE TO KNOW HOW***